Saturday, June 8, 2013

An Update

Hello everyone, it has been awhile since I've last posted. I guess that is a good sign as I am trying to make the most of the rest of my time here in Uruguay. I thought I would share a recent news report on Casavalle, which is the neighborhood that La Obra Ecumenica serves. Too often in the media here, Casavalle is only depicted in a negative light and this story focuses on some of the positive things that are happening in the neighborhood. The video is in Spanish so it might not make much sense to most of you but at least you can see what what my daily life is like.

*the first part of the video is La Obra, the second place they go to is not La Obra*


Here's the link!

http://www.teledoce.com/programas/camaratestigo/37726_Trabajo-social-en-Casavalle

No comments:

Post a Comment