Monday, December 24, 2012

Interior Decorating

Twas the night before Christmas
And all through the house
Not a creature was stirring
Because it was too darn hot

Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season wherever you are but here in Uruguay, summer is in full swing.  Today the mercury is flirting with 33 degrees celsius which is about 91 degrees F so I am writing this post wearing soccer shorts while sweating in my room.  My mom sent me pictures of our backyard after Winter Storm Draco so I am looking at those and thinking about shoveling, it makes the heat not seem so bad.  Later tonight I am invited to spend Christmas Eve, La Nochebuena with Milton, the director of La Obra, and his family but until then I have the day completely free.  Taking advantage of this free time I took care of some things that were definitely long overdue, cleaning, laundry, etc.  While I was cleaning, I found a roll of tape in my room and decided to do a little interior decorating.  After four months of looking at plain white walls I decided my room needed a little bit of character so I decided to give my room a little touch of home through interior decorating (putting stuff on the wall with tape in no particular order)

This is a 2012 presidential election ballot that I got in the mail 3 weeks after the election, I decided it would make a good wall decoration

♥ Wisconsin. I also put a road map of WI up but forgot to take a picture

This is my door, I would like to thank everyone that has sent me any type of mail, letter or card. It really means a lot to me so a BIG thank you your way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment